Sunday, March 18, 2012

THE OCEAN BLUE - CERULEAN


[audio:http://thesoundtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/05-Mercury.mp3|titles=05 - Mercury]
Almost Elusively
by R.C Avellanosa


Just when I thought I owned everything they produced. Here's their second studio album. The song Mercury sold me out. Played the song over and over. There is no confusion. There's no reason to dislike this record. It's a cross between the bunnymen and the children. What can I say? They're one of the best modern rock bands on the planet.


Highlight: Mercury
"Almost invisibly, I found that I for a moment had slipped away. Oh Mercury."





DLink
Band Link


No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...