Tuesday, March 27, 2012

7 YEAR BITCH – VIVA ZAPATA!



[audio:http://thesoundtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/09-kiss-my-ass-goodbye.mp3|titles=09-kiss my ass goodbye]
Itches And Bitchs
by R.C. Avellanosa


I came across 7 Year Bitch on the late 90s. It is rock music influenced by punk and grunge. Made a background check and found out that they had three album spanning 1990 to 1997. It is girl power, feisty and full of angst. Pioneered by Vigil, Sargent (deceased), Davis, and Agnew. They hailed from Seattle, Washington. And said to be related to Barbie’s Dream Car and Zapata fronted The Gits. Their first album Sick ‘Em was overshadowed by Sargent’s death of heroin overdose. And Following Zapata’s rape and murder, 7 Year Bitch released Viva Zapata! in tribute to her and of their fallen friends. At par with L7, Bikini Kill, Huggy Bear and Babes In Toyland, with a hint of Breeders on the outside, 7 Year Bitch burns with scorching flames, lady heavy, drags and kick ass!


 
DLink
Band Link


No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...