Wednesday, May 29, 2013

TOBIN SPROUT - LOST PLANETS AND PHANTOM VOICES


First solo Sprout (non GBV) album
Date Released: 2003



Courage The Tack
I'm just a chorus boy Lost in my own time Expecting the least Demanding the most She said Courage the tack will lead you back I'm offering to you I'm offering some salvation  I'm just a chorus boy Lost in my own time Demanding the least Expecting the most She said Courage the tack will lead you back She's offering to me She offered me some salvation Courage the tack will lead you back You offered me salvation


Tracks:
01. Indian Ink
02. Doctor #8
03. Catch The Sun
04. All Those Things We've Done
05. Martini
06. Rub Your Buddha Tummy
07. Courage The Tack
08. Earth Links
09. As Lovely As You
10. Shirley The Rainbow
11. Fortunes Theme No. 1
12. Cleansing From The Storm
13. Let Go Of My Beautiful Balloon

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...