Tuesday, May 28, 2013

EMPERORS - STAY FROSTY

Second Studio Album
Date Released: 2012 Apr





Be Ready When I Say Go
Hold your box of matches tight Keep the firelighters bright Let it burn and let it feel alright Share our bruises in the glow Let the firefighters know We just want to sit and watch the show We just want the fire in our bones We got this one licked Be ready when I say go Buy me at night she said Worms are always underfed Daylight never seems to wait for me Share disguises in the dark Tell the tiger he’s a shark We don’t ever want to be apart We just killed the fear in our hearts We got this one licked Be ready when I say go Feed us something we can tolerate Give us something we can taste Give us time so we can hibernate Make the waiting worth the wait I told you we’d grow up to be the soldiers When everyone gets a little older It’s just a feeling that you want to never remember We got this one licked Be ready when I say go



Tracks:
01. Be Ready When I Say Go
02. Song Of The Year
03. I'm Not Dead
04. Plastic Guns
05. Rebecca
06. Witch
07. Drug Mule
08. Tired Of Winning
09. Hey Dolly
10. Fight Me Back

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...