Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DETECTIVE - BASKET OF MASKS


Featuring James Greer (ex-Guided By Voices) and Guylaine Vivarat
Date Released: 2012 Jun



Monochrome Girl
Televangelistic Drinking fisted Caught in headsets Following footlights Like nothing she had ever seen It wasn't just the color green I can't ask for more and I won't ask for more Than it opens out to the world For monochrome girl We all follow Cause we had nothing better to do I'm not sure that is true But it was something off the color blue It might as well be dead But she said go to bed Well it was better than the color red For monochrome girl

Tracks:
01. Rhodesian Man
02. Monochrome Girl
03. Dommage!
04. Letter 81
05. I'd Rather Run
06. Nectarine Machine
07. Correspondence

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...