Monday, May 27, 2013

SHEILA AND THE INSECTS - PRETTY LOSER


Copyright 2013 Sheila and the Insects
Published 2013 ICO Music Publishing




Pretty Loser
Do you know the way? Do you know the turns and the side roads? The turns and the side roads that lead all the way to your heart People say you're pretty People say you're pretty much an angel An angel but dare I say you seem to believe it too much And all the neighbors think that you're something To some extent I tend to agree But if by chance you end up alone well I think I might take you in for free You're such a pretty loser That's why I want to make you mine A pretty pretty loser You're so a loser but I don't mind You want to steal the show You think you know it all and a lot more But girl, don't you think you've stretched your drama too far I can tell you all your dirty secrets See through all your lies People scare me, people warn me People ask me ask me why Yaddah yaddah yaddah yaddah yaddah Blah blah blah Yaddah yaddah yaddah yaddah yaddah Blah blah blah Can't you see it's such a complicated task? To dissect and study the anatomy of what you ask of me You're such a pretty loser That's why I want to make you mine A pretty pretty loser You're such a loser but I don't mind 'Cause you're such a pretty baby And I just thought that maybe Maybe I could make you mine My pretty loser My own pretty loser 

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...