Thursday, May 30, 2013

LOU BARLOW - LIVE @ THE HOBBY SHOP # 5



Barlow's Solo Awesome Recording
Release Date: 2010 Jul



Home (5th Track)
Look at you hiding behind your sweater What I want to say Let it fall away I don't care If we're alone, can be trusted on my own I can never bring you home Second guess I drift in all directions Once impressed, half undressed all day I'm not strong You don't believe I may be wrong That I can never bring you home If I do and don't resist you I'm too in love to really miss you In fact I'm frozen over joy Yes I did and yes I want to But nothing good can come to Someone pretending he is alone Yes I did and yes I want to But nothing good can come to Someone pretending he is alone Who can never bring you home 


Tracks:
01. Apologize
02. Bound
03. Caterpillar Lukathor
04. Gravitate One Machine
05. Home
06. Praise
07. Puzzle
08. Sharing
09. Skull
10. The One I Call

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...