Monday, May 27, 2013

OMD - ENGLISH ELECTRIC


Twelfth Studio Album
Release Date: 2013 Apr



Helen of Troy
Helen of Troy Is that your name Stupid girl Stupid game Helen of Troy Far away Are you Happy Now There to stay Because I cannot cry ever again Helen of Troy Black and white She cries all day And cries all night Helen of Troy You got so strong Does that make you right And make me wrong Because I cannot cry ever again Helen of Troy Broken down There's bits of you All over town

Tracks:
01. Please Remain Seated
02. Metroland
03. Night Café
04. The Future Will Be Silent
05. Helen of Troy
06. Our System
07. Kissing the Machine
08. Decimal
09. Stay with Me
10. Dresden
11. Atomic Ranch
12. Final Song

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...