Wednesday, May 29, 2013

SCARLETT AND BLACK - YOU DON'T KNOW


UK Pop Duo Robin Hild and Sue West
Released: 1986

You Don't Know

Don't believe the things That people tell you I know more Than they ever could and Somewhere there is someone That feels the pain The same as I do Anger and confusion I feel inside But what can I do You don't know the way I feel inside You don't know how much it hurts my pride When I'm crying out to you Tell me to be strong It's easy to say But when things go wrong It's so hard to be You and I share The secrets of so many years We've been together Feeling exclusive can't be described So I can't share it 


Tracks: 
01. You Don't Know 
02. Japan 

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...