Monday, May 27, 2013

NEW ORDER - LOST SIRENS


Ninth Studio Album
Date Released: 2013 Jan



I'll Stay With You
Hey, you, what is the matter Tell me the truth, I won’t laugh at you. Were his words cruel Were they unkind That guy’s a fool, he’s crossed the line. I’ll stay with you Till hell freezes over. We are to each other Like sister and brother. You’re one of a kind, High on my agenda, Oh, I’ll change your mind, When will you surrender Remember that day, Your world fell apart It cut like a blade Right through your heart. And where were your friends Just when you needed them They were not there Why did you believe in them


Tracks:
01. I'll Stay with You
02. Sugarcane
03. Recoil
04. Californian Grass
05. Hellbent
06. Shake It Up
07. I've Got a Feeling
08. I Told You So (Crazy World Mix)

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...