Monday, May 27, 2013

GUIDED BY VOICES - ENGLISH LITTLE LEAGUE


Twentieth Studio Album
Date Released: 2013 April



Xeno Pariah
Xeno Pariah Get out of the pool I taught you to school someday inside I tell you what to do The smile on your face is leaving a trace that hides you I'm taking strides with you Xeno Pariah I tried The truth's that you're crying Something's strange today To change you this way Enraging that way Estranging away To changing away Gonna run you away of something good inside you

 Tracks:
01. Xeno Pariah
02. Know Me As Heavy
03. Islands (She Talks In Rainbows)
04. Trashcan Full Of Nails
05. Send To Celeste
06. Quiet Game
07. Noble Insect
08. Sir Garlic Breath
09. Crybaby 4-Star Hotel
10. Biographer Seahorse
11. Flunky Minnows
12. Birds
13. The Sudden Death Of Epstein's Ways
14. Reflections In A Metal Whistle
15. Taciturn Caves
16. A Burning Glass
17. W/ Glass In Foot

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...