Thursday, May 30, 2013

NIRVANA - LIVE AT MAN RAY


Unreleased Live Set performed at a goth club
Released: 2011 Nov



School
Won't you believe it? It's just my luck. No recess! Won't you believe it? It's just my luck. No recess! You're in high school again. No recess!

“This is from our next record, it’s gonna be out in September or something like that. It’s gonna be a rock n roll record! It’s gonna have all your rock favorites, and… it’s gonna be a blast!” - KB Apr 18, 1990

Setlist:
01. School
02. Floyd The Barber
03. Love Buzz
04. Dive
05. Scoff
06. About A Girl
07. Spank Thru
08. Breed
09. In Bloom
10. Big Cheese
11. Molly's Lips
12. Been A Son
13. Stain

The Load
The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...