Monday, May 20, 2013

THIS IS NEW ALTERNATIVE - ( THE SOUNDTRIPPER II - VOLUME ONE )

This here is new alternative.   You can call them what you want.  Call it Grunge, Indie Rock, or Modern Rock but it's easier to call it Alternative.  Remember when you get confused what to call the genre?,  It's better to call it the alternative meaning it's the other thing you want to call it.

These songs are fresh, which means they were released not long ago.  The best I could come up  without revisiting the other old alternative songs.  And they pretty much convey the same mood. Some bands were here for a long time now, but a number of them are really quite new.

Tracks:
01. The Journey - Big Country
02. Be Ready When I Say Go - Emperors
03. Let's All Kill Each Other - Soul Asylum
04. Be Careful What You Ask For - Everclear
05. I Don't Believe You - The Thermals
06. Speed of Love - James Iha
07. Kind of A Girl - Tinted Windows
08. Sugar - Shout Out Louds
09. I've Got a Wild Feeling - Milk Music
10. A Dip In The Ocean - Fountains of Wayne
11. Where We Come From - French Films
12. Favourite Colour - Tokyo Police Club
13. Change It All - The Breaking Waves
14. See and Be Scene - The Hard Lessons

The Zip
The Mix

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...