Tuesday, May 28, 2013

THE SHH - THE BURNING LOVE EP


Indie Pop Duo
Release Date: 2012 May




All Things With Love 
Our love’s a train that doesn’t want to stop And you wonder how I think that this is for everyone So hold on to it I still think that this is for everyone that we know of Hold on to all things with love We all fall in love We all fall in love Why aren’t we naked Why aren’t we naked You’ve opened up my heart You’ve opened up my heart Now you can take it Now you can take it You have opened up my heart To hold on to things with love Our heart’s not real if it isn’t for everyone ‘Cause we know how to memorize all the passers-by If I could I’d make their stories mine We can turn it all around – Can we? We all fall in love Why aren’t we naked You’ve opened up my heart Now you can take it You have opened up my heart To hold on to things with love All things with love We all fall in love Why aren’t we naked You’ve opened up my heart Now you can take it We can never fall apart holding on to things with love You can give my life a start holding on to things with love 

Tracks:
01. So Over
02. All Things With Love
03. Burning Love
04. Summer

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...