Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SAD DAY FOR PUPPETS - SHIFT ANOTHER COLOR



Swedish Pop - Mini album Released in Japan
Date Released: 2011 May



When You Tell Me That You Love Me
When you tell me that you love me I still feel like I'm alone Last night I felt your heartbeat And it felt like coming home You know my hands are shaking And now my eyes won't dry The part of me still aching And I know that's not right Please don't go when I ask you to un you run around to take me  through I don't know what will be But it's alright now And that's what counts I wish that I could write you pages perfect words Like you were any other boyfriend Like I was any other girl I was staring at this blank page and staring back at me The words And all words just break to dust cause I really don't know how I feel


Tracks:
01. Again
02. Set Alight
03. Withering Petals and Dust
04. Hush
05. When You Tell Me
06. Big Waves
07. When You Tell Me That You Love Me (Alt. Version)

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...