Friday, August 7, 2015

THE DENTISTS - SOME PEOPLE ARE ON THE PITCH THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER IT IS NOW


Toothless Grins
by RC Avellanosa

Sport your toothless grins because am about to make another Soundtripper Compilation.  This time I may have to compile songs which I've accumulated...hehe..accumulated over the past few months.   Considering the bands one gets to investigate, admire, hate, love , or searched around the internet, it is really too easy to make one, another compilation.

I heard about this band before.  Yeah, the name itself does ring a bell.  Remembering the days when there were magazines instead of the internet, to know more about a band one admires, and the history of their making, how the sound gets to be made and played.  How now... well it's spread splayed out of the net, whatever are you thinking or feeling about...


No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...