Thursday, August 6, 2015

SAY HI (TO YOUR MOM) - IMPECCABLE BAHS


Hi Mother!
by RC Avellanosa

This just feels a little awful. That awful bliss if you know what I'm talking about.  This is apparently classified as shoegaze or nu-gaze rock if I'm not mistaken.  Or I don't know.  For me it sounds a bit , kinda like Tokyo Police Club and Shout Out Louds.  Along those sound and among those spunky, immutable genre, influences.  

 Well,  the first song or track These Fangs ...Hi Mom!  Hi Mother! Hi Ma! ... Hello, how are you Ma, have you had your breakfast yet?  How about some coffee?,,, No?  How about some music... Here's something Ma.  Yes,  I have been playing this all day and am  blooging for years now....You wanna read, you wanna read....:-)  Well, have an awesome day Ma.  Sending my regards, wherever you are at the moment.  Hugs.

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...