Sunday, August 2, 2015

THE CURE - WILD MOOD SWINGS


Going Going Goink
by RC Avellanosa

I can't recall having posted this here before.  Well, it's a music review blog, what do you expect?  This is just some kind of or sort of like an earwax, just to have something to listen to everyday.  Too bad you can't smell music though.

Wild Mood Swings went out around the time when Galore was released I think.  And it was before CDs became pancakes. I think i was able to convince a friend of mine to buy one, and I just recorded or made a copy of this, bought some blank tapes somewhere. I must have because I must say this is one of my most cherished Cure album. But who cares what I think. You should listen to the whole album yourself if you got nothing better to do. I'd say this is somewhat a little obscure since I only saw two official music videos made from this.


  

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...