Monday, June 10, 2013

THE THERMALS - DESPERATE GROUND


Raw Power and Unhinged Energy
Date Released: 2013 Apr


Born To Kill
I was born to kill I was made to slay Unafraid to spill blood on the land When you command I will I am locked to fate Locked to the lives I take I will never be done, I’ll always be hungry And each final breath I take burns a bright fire inside of me And it keeps me alive, it keeps me alive I was born to kill I was made to slay Unafraid to feel Blood on my hands, When you command I will I am locked to joy Locked to the lives I destroy I will never be dry, I’ll never be satisfied And each final breath I take Burns a bright fire inside of me And it keeps me alive It keeps me alive Till the day in the dirt I lie Till my ashes scatter in the sea I will not be denied my destiny I was born to kill I was made to slay Unafraid to sṗill blood on the land When you command I will I was born to kill When you command I will 

Tracks:
01. Born To Kill
02. You Will Be Free
03. The Sunset
04. I Go Alone
05. The Sword By My Side
06. You Will Find Me
07. Faces Stay With Me
08. The Howl Of The Winds
09. Where I Stand
10. Our Love Survives

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...