Saturday, June 1, 2013

WIRE TRAIN - SHE COMES ON


The Renegades
Released: 1987

She Comes On

Prayin' She's been layin' Across the face Of a dangerous fall Playin' She's been Gyrating When keeping still would kill She will call When passion kills my train of thought And nerve is all I've got Baby she comes on Yeah she comes on Wow baby she comes on Waitin' She's been anticipating The face of a dangerous fall Sleeping She's been Creeping When keeping still would kill she will call When passion kills my train of thought And nerve is all I've got Taking her back to your place And you know and you say you don't know man You've been lyin' for so long Her ribbons and bows may have fell to the floor But man you don't know Baby don't break no more

Tracks:
01. She Comes On
02. Compassion

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...