Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE - THIEF, STEAL ME A PEACH


The Bonus Track Rarity on Diary
Released:

9

Shapes Of An Army Brings Dreams With Them While I glow through (reprimand, them remain) One Time I Broke My Vow Holding A Sign With No Meaning I Read Between The Lines Once I’m Caught In Your Web What Is Even Said Laid Down A Bed Of Sorrow where Hope is (memory, an enemy) Once I’m caught In Your Web Broken Promises This Rainfall [Still Lost Inside of your web] side of them. Wait without [you know exactly who you are] run to me. Wont for me [still lost in side of your web] down the well. Wait without [you know exactly who you] run to me. One Time I Broke My Vow We Laid Out Circle Of Roses Symbolize What Was Forever Once I’m caught In Your Web Broken Promises 
Tracks:
01. 8 (original)
02. 9

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...