Thursday, June 6, 2013

THE CURE - UNAVAILABLE B-SIDES


Rarity Tracks
Released: 2012 Oct

The Exploding Boy

I couldn't hear a word you said I couldn't hear at all you talked until your tongue fell out and then you talked some more I knew if i turned I'd turn away from you and I couldn't look back tell yourself we'll start again tell yourself it's not the end tell yourself it couldn't happen not this way not today



Tracks:
01. I'm Cold
02. Another Journey By Train
03. Descent
04. Splintered In Her Head
05. Mr Pink Eyes
06. Happy The Man
07. Throw Your Foot
08. The Exploding Boy
09. A Few Hours After This
10. A Man Inside My Mouth
11. Stop Dead
12. New Day
13. Burn

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...