Friday, May 22, 2015

NUCLEAR BULLDOZER - DEMO (LITION)


New Clear Meltdown
by Ryex


Really am not sure what to make out of this.  It's just that it so warm in here that I had to let go of this heat by playing some kind of music that'll somehow reflect the rage I feel.  And though I never heard of this band before, and making it a point this time to play the whole album while writing this review or whatever you want to call it.  Another way of treating this headache is just to write about something, anything anyhow.


Well, it's just the kind of rock music I needed at this point.  Rock and Roll, metal, and grunge, this sounds like.  And it's in instrumental form.  This band may have gone tired of singers, they didn't need one.  

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...