Friday, May 22, 2015

METZ - II


Indulging Engaging
by Ryex

It's quite hot.  This is the METZ I knew before.  I was completely blown away by Wasted.  I think that was from their first release.  Take note that this band has positive reviews considering that it is a Subpop band. It means that it maybe obscure for some especially here.  If you are into Jesus Lizard or the loud Nirvana or Sebadoh,  I must say this is a wonderful way of shaking up your neighbors, your environs or yourself from all sorts of evil.  You know, how loud music could somehow kick the demon's ass or the things in your head that's too fed up with the world's mess.  This has got to be one of those recordings that could do that.

Tints of Girls Against Boys and Husker Du or whatever.  There's that indie-post punk rock scene that still manage to shake out that feeling of rage that has to be off of your systems. The Swimmer, Nervous System..this is like a kick in the balls!


 

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...