Tuesday, May 12, 2015

NEW ORDER - SINGULARITY


Spunk Back Home True
by Ryan Avellanosa y Cervantes

What do we have here?   It does seem kind of surprising how bands reunite themselves to form another set of songs that they would eventually have to set free and keep in motion.  Peter, Stephen, Bernard and that chic.  I could recall their past groupings, satellite recordings and other stuff.  We or I got to listen to Bad Lieutenant, Electronic and The Other Two.

What can I say? They were some sort of like a fraud in the 80s that had us dancing and clouded, dazed in our teenage years. The stuff that produced a world  that's renowned to somehow make us feel young again,or just to stop time and keep us abreast of the memories of that piece of heaven we fought to own and stay, unmindful of the other reality that somehow should not dominate other notions cultural.  I and every each one of us should find time for self culture.  Such is this  type of music that somehow stuck and remain.  

All along this stride, and the music culture of college music, new wave, modern rock,.. new music, one can't deny how good   New Order was before, and still is anyway not mentioning their roots which we somehow seem to forget how or might need to be deleted from memory.

There's Joy Division, Monaco , and some other stuff they're associated with.  Spunk, spunk, and the spunk.
It does semm kind of obvious and thus has made one feel psychicly or cyclicly stupid for we found ourselves strange or might feel estranged on moments we felt free in our singularities.  Every once in a while when
one does need to do be so, and these moments shared for a generation that remained strong and high strung.

And before this release, I must say though that this could blow up in your face.  In honor for the friendship, I took the time to listen  and write the lyrics of this wonderful single.   Take heed for it might just change your way of thinking.

Singularity

winter came so soon
and summer never happened
with players on a stage
with roles already scripted
working for a wage
we're living for today
on a giant piece of girth
spinning in the universe

I can hear/feel your presence/cry out there
and I can feel you close to me/everywhere
(winding softly through the air)
one day at a time
inch by inch
for every kiss
on lovers' lips
for all the souls
we can't conform
for friends that aren't here
we shed our tears

and all i wanna do
make the right impression
an instrument of truth
a soldier with no weapon
I guess so much for you
I crawled a thousand miles
in deserts full of sand
for love on every land


No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...