Monday, October 22, 2012

VARIOUS ARTISTS - 90'S MUSIC COMES ALIVE



[audio:http://thesoundtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/02-This-Used-To-Be-My-Playground-This-Used-To-Be-My-Playground.mp3]
Hung Up Stuck
by R.C. Kola


Get loose and listen to 90's music rendered by your favorite mainstream OPM artists. Fourteen tracks all in all.  This is in response for a special request. Pretty decent compilation. Mostly female covers of songs originally sung by males, and male covers of songs originally sung by females. It changes the mood they say, unisex music if there's a thing. If you want to impress your 90's peers and friends,  this should do.



Contact:
The Soundtripper

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...