Wednesday, October 3, 2012

THE SOUNDTRIPPER - COMPILATION VOLUME XX



[audio: http://thesoundtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/09-Human-Chinese-Whispers-Mix.mp3]
A Page In Your Diary
by R.C. Kola

 

I remember the places when this kind of songs are played.  They sound like they're trying to cease the day, stopping time.  Like there's no more.  Like there's nothing more to expect.  That this is it.  Life as it is.  And I was just happy for a moment there.


Here are 10 great mixes of selected New Wave songs.  In case I miss this.  Just for the last time until it's gone for another decade.   Classic remixes.  Never thought they could sound this good.



Contact:
The Soundtripper

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...