Saturday, November 10, 2012

SOUNDGARDEN - KING ANIMAL


[audio:http://thesoundtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/01-Been-Away-Too-Long.mp3]
Straight Back From The Garden
by R.C. Kola


Almost didn't recognize Ben on their live set on Jules Holland's show.   Supposedly be released on the 13th of November but you know how it is with leaks and Soundgarden I think couldn't care less.  I've seen the new stuff just today.  My brother foretold me about it.  And here it is now.  Sixteen years after "Down On The Upside" and following the compilation "Telephantasm", "Black Rain", and the Avengers' soundtrack "Live To Rise", it's about time Chris and the boys reunite.  Played the single from soundgardenworld, seen the single's music video, the Jules Holland appearance, as well as the interviews and clips.  Playing the album as I write right now.  Thirteen tracks to listen to. The quality's just fine for me.  Not bad and not perfect for a digital download, if you're excited and can't wait for the official release.  There are comments that "Been Away Too Long" is way better played Live. Not really surprised that there's now a guitar tutorial for the song.   The music speaks for itself.  I don't want to spoil any of it.  So listen on.  I'm still on the fourth track and I must be sane, I'm shaking my head.



Contact:
The Soundtripper

1 comment:

DJ Mixer Smash said...

Another great album by Soundgarden. I really wish you can also feature DJ artists or alternative dance rock such as Fatboy Slim.

Kudos to your blog!

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...