Monday, June 25, 2012

THE SMASHING PUMPKINS - OCEANIA



[audio:http://thesoundtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/12-Inkless.mp3]
The Infinite Madness
by R. C. Kola


It's out. Digitally. Don't blame me. It was there so I took it. It's not a leak. Not a bootleg. It's streamed online so I share this for those who are satisfied with the produce not the product.


The Smashing Pumpkins is back! Negative reviews and comments all around. But I don't care anymore. Oceania, pronounced as 'Oh-see-ania', is very good. The band progressed. Not too much angst, scream, heavy riffs but it's good. Very good. Billy Corgan, without the three equally charming pumpkins, still has it. Now he's got Jeff Schroeder, Nicole Fiorentino and Mike Byrne on his wings. "Quasar" and "Inkless" my best most sought after SP sound. The Smashing Pumpkins made the world felt like home again.


?

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...