Sunday, June 24, 2012

ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN – MORE SONGS TO LEARN AND SING


[audio:http://thesoundtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/20-Stormy-Weather.mp3]
Kissing the Tortoise Shell
By R.C. Avellanosa


Upon listening, the first thing I asked myself was, “Does it include a song from Reverberation?”  The question was rendered unimportant.  It was answered.  None.  Ian got this.  He had the most power.  The quintessential bunnyman and Sargeant.  The best songs from Crocodiles until Siberia.  The track sequence was good.  The mood changes as you go further.  The kind of music that you never outgrew from.


This very best of Echo and The Bunnymen .  The band was formed two years after I was born, spanning more than three decades of Modern Rock.  The love I found that never must stop.   Their music always comes to my rescue when I’m losing my touch.  Things gone wrong told on a song down amongst the dust.  If you lose sense on the heart of things, don’t let it get you down.  Just sing this with the blues, forget the whys and hows.   If you want to fly, fly, fly.  Laugh and cry, paint the town.  Don’t look any further.  Echo and The Bunnymen will be there.  Here it comes.


?

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...