Friday, November 25, 2016

CATHERINE WHEEL - WFNX SESSION


Chassis Wheeling
by RC /\vellanosa

No wonder it's radio-friendly yet still unheard of. Though am not sure it's not that tasty down here.  For the shoegazey types and the hipster nineties (90s) rocker, this band is one of those that emerged in the shoegaze alternative rock scene.  But this find is quite rare.  Listen on.

Crank
Love my superstitious games Running circles round my brain when I'm left smiling I love to steal this living steam My head in someone's dream I'm tired of sleeping Call me crank, my idea Crank, so superior Crank, my conscience clear I build my canopy of steel It fulfills my sense of real A chrome protection Call me crank, my idea Crank, so super Crank, my conscience clear It's clear In this small partition, like a prison Explode time bomb If you know where I come from You call me crank, my idea Crank, so super Crank, my conscience clear Please call me crank, it's what I need Crank, my mind in seed Crank, my dream complete Lay down, lay down, lay down 

Tracks:
01. Crank
02. Black Metallic

The Zip

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...