Tuesday, December 8, 2015

THE MUTA SCALE - PLEASE DON'T DIE


 I Am still Listening
by Ryan Avellanosa y Cervantes

 Just when I'm on the verge of giving up, music. It's just a bad year. And bad years keep mounting like snakes. And for all the years that passed it seems that I must not give it up. I don't know how I should continue but I can do it one day at a time.  Music helps in many ways I can't even begin to describe.  To stay positive or stay sane, is all I need everyday.  So much so that it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

This is unfair though.  The way this has been laid out like it was something so precious that had to be cherished.  And because it just so happens that this was shared and the knowledge that it can be emulated or redone.  The way music influences another musician and how it's been played in the air for some earthling to listen to.  And perhaps it goes with the generation, the age , and the age gaps that keeps us wondering why we still exist, and why.

This is a pretty trip I must say.



No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...