Thursday, April 23, 2015

NEW RADIANT STORM KING - AUGUST REVITAL


Radiance and Redundancy
by RC

I hate to admit it but this one has this awesome sound.  After learning that Guided By Voices or was it just Robert Pollard?, covered one of their songs, and it is kind of unsurprising how Mr. Ellie tend to cover some songs from other bands and thus jumping from one band to another and or just having other awesome music materials to collect and putting it all inside a briefcase and thus allowing it to be heard to some group of people, musicians and non-musicians to endear and enjoy.  And much to my delight, this one needs to be heard as well. 

Wait, how many words has is it been?  Well, The Soundtripper recommends this album, nevermind if you won't understand the words or the meanings of all the lyrics, it's just the sound or the music for me is what matters I suppose to some extent.  And the contexts one may need to affirm and learn afterwards. Well there you go.  


No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...