Monday, September 22, 2014

EVEN ATOM - YOUTH IN ASIA

Fusion
By RC Avellanosa

Okay now, I'm back and a feeling a little exhausted. For some reason, I could envision that this could turn out (and hit me in the face!/kick my ass!) to be the most challenging year of my life. But perhaps I will try and continue this. Well here is a trio fronted by Sarah Catharine. She's a musician, a disc jockey, an astronomer, a music lover, a painter...and who knows what else she can do. Gorgeous and a beaut, I'd say she'd be thrilled to see these tracks posted here. And because this has got to be one of the most endearing record or music I received, I'd try to be more polite in introducing and promoting this four track.  Should this be called an EP?  A Four-Track EP, extended play?  I don't know what to call this,..but hey, I may just have to listen to this further but months have already passed and I should write about how these tracks somehow left me deadened and stuck at some point.  I learned that this trio disbanded and Sarah may have to pursue her solo career.

 And so without further ado, here's Even Atom from Erie, Pennsylvania. And to quote SC "Love it , hate it, like it, whatever... I know you're out (far away for miles) out there..."

Even Atom on My Space

Ghost
Larva
Salmon
Vicious









No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...