Thursday, January 9, 2014

PRESENCE - CLOSER


The Absence of Presence
by SNDTRPR

Just had to say that I just heard about this band from my cousin who's currently somewhere out in Norway.   And just as I was about to dig in to their music, I learned of their frontman's demise. They were apparently releasing this album when Gary Biddles died last April.2013  Biddles also sang with the band Fools Dance and was a former roadie for the band The Cure.  Details of his death was not revealed or may have been withheld for reasons unknown. 

I am immediately drawn in to listen to some of their tunes.  This unreleased album Closer , was shared on Soundcloud last March.  They released their first album Inside in 1993.  They also have some live clips on Youtube.  They were simply neat.


No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...