Wednesday, September 19, 2012

THE LIGHTNING SEEDS - THE VERY BEST


[audio:http://thesoundtripper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/06-Pure.mp3]
Raindrops Splash Rainbows
by R.C. Avellanosa

 

Ian Broudie and The Lightning Seeds at their very best. A different kind of feeling as I played the record. That lazy feeling, like somnolence and drifting off to sleep awake. Like feeling wealthy without the money, and sweetness without the honey. Enriching every thought, dreams of stars, skies and lies. Their cover of The Turtles "You Showed Me" has carried me to sleep. The Ronettes' "Be My Baby" carried me deeper. Most marvellous indeed.



Contact:
The Soundtripper

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...