Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FAUST! - TOONS FROM AN ALIEN BROADCAST (1996)


Excalamates
by RC

I am really not sure what to make out of this but I am posting and viewing, and listening some of these anew.  My brother encourages me to write more words to every post somehow to get good rankings on this blog to get some returns.  And perhaps that is I what I really need. 

Well, it is easy to write something about records and musicians one has not personally met. But then at times when no one is around and the sound just made you proud you listened, and listened, and glistened. (smileys) . . . And at the moment, I am downloading anew too when I should be searching for the one I already have uploaded to some cloud somewhere.  And I am still stuck at 83%.  I'd better iron my day clothes, washup, get some coffee, and get breakfast from mother first.

Links:
Acidpit
Whatever happened to Faust!? 

Piratebay


 

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...