Thursday, April 14, 2011

SONIC YOUTH - HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

:

Tracklisting
by Ryekz

This must be a bootleg.  Some songs are found on another releases.  And look at how Thea's smiling like she's somebody else.

01. Personality Crisis/02. Dirty Boots (demo)/03. Is It My Body/04. Flower (Anti Fuckword Radio Edit)/05. I Wanna Be Your Dog (live)/06. Song For Karen (live) [Tunic]/07. Computer Age/08. Burning Farm/09. Gum/10. Electric Pen/11. Disappearer (demo)/12. That's All I Know (Right Now)/13. White Cross/14. Sister (live) [Schizophrenia]/15. Rewolf (Special Natas Mix)/16. It's An Interview/17. My Friend Goo (live)/18. Cinderella's Big Score (live)

Link

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...