Sunday, March 20, 2011

DISARM THE SETTLERS - GUIDED BY VOICES TRIBUTE (VARIOUS ARTISTS)


Tracks:
01. Underwater Explosions - Pinky Salute
02. Picture Me Bigtime - Punk Rock Sophisticate
03. Club Molluska - The Kicker Knot
04. My Kind of Soldier - LADT
05. I'll Replace You With Machines - The Fast Atmospheres
06. Awful Bliss - Ran
07. Get Under It - Mother
08. Postal Blowfish - Doctor Bongo
09. Wondering Boy Poet - Devoto
10. Skin Parade - Surface Noise
11. Flesh Ears From June - Gray, Robert & Kate Haefele
12. Some Drilling Implied - New Loser Studio
13. And I Don't (So Now I Do) - The Barley
14. Dog's Out - Baby Mugs
15. He's The Uncle - Juan Zephron
16. Atom Eyes - Ghijk
17. Indian Fables - Punk Rock Sophisticate
18. Quicksilver - Mother
19. Scalding Creek - Capt. Greencoat
20. War & Wadding - Hamlet
21. Tropical Robots - Gunston Midas
22. Gleemer Ester's Day - Devoto
23. Demons Are Real - Recliners
24. Mag Earwig - The Kicker Knot
25. Always Crush Me - Reebty
26. The Hard Way - Dogboy
27. Little Lines - The Barley
28. Larger Massachusetts - Zqfmgb
29. Unmarketed Product - The Fast Atmospheres

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...