Saturday, January 16, 2016

DAVID BOWIE - BLACKSTAR

Spacestar
by Rya/\/ /\vellanosa

I make it a point somehow these days not to listen too much from artists from the past especially the most famous.  And because I was made to do so, it probably is the only way to appreciate music, partly.. that I should listen more about the present or to which the present has imparted us with,  The Music Presence, the presence of Music.  But what about those that which gave us the most wondrous songs, incomparable and too distinct not to notice?  And that was the records are for?  To play it over and over and over again.

I must admit that I am really not into David Bowie, though I know he's too influential not to know.  And I can only name a few of the favorite songs he wrote like...Heroes, Ziggy Stardust and Thursday's Child.  Yes, Thursday's Child was one of the songs I had to play after learning of his demise. His demise which some would deny to have happened. Truly an icon.  Bye Mr. David Beau..oh ..David Bowie.

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...