Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NEW ORDER - MUSIC COMPLETE




Totally
by Ryan Cervantes /\\//\//\

I am totally , totally going really feeling cold playing these songs.  The words somehow do bring into reflection the things that's bothersome or discouraging.  It's the same tinge, that New Order sound.  At the moment I unusually have this free time so I tried to listen closely, I did try to listen closely, to try to find out how the songs came to be.   Now that the original bassist (Mr. Peter Hook)  is out of line, New Order still has not lost its spunky soul, continues to bring and lift the hearts of listeners who believe in their magic. For hundreds, thousands, if not million listeners who reside here in my own home country Philippines, decrepit, solid and strong homes shall remain with the spirit of the city we call New Wave.


No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...