Tuesday, May 26, 2015

THE SOUNDTRIPPER - COMPILATION VOLUME XXIV


Let's Stay Guided By Voices
by Ryeckx

One can never keep up. Not Just Robert Pollard or Tobin Sprout, this band is phenomenal. They seem not to run out of songs and releases. As of this writing the classic lineup released eight singles before the middle of the year 2013. Two singles for 2011 and four for 2012. And now it's 2k15...what the heck!

They are on their nth album release not mentioning a number of Pollard and Sprout side projects. I hear that they're still making new songs.  Every release for me is like attending a class with Bob the Professor. And the only thing left to say or ask is "Will GBV be singing in another language soon enough perhaps?"..., just saying.


No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...