Saturday, January 31, 2015

CRASH OF RHINOS - KNOTS



Crashing
by RC


Sometimes it does need to be played on the right mood or somebody else around might find you going emotive again playing these kind of songs.  Well, the cover somewhat caught my eye.  And their sound speaks of a generation that remained after the grunge and alternative era, or during anyways.  Not that I am an expert about this whole thing.And since I was within the generation that produced these kinds of awesome music, let me just point out that there are a whole lot of songs and bands out there that still needs to be heard and it sometimes just take too much of my time that I don't get to produce or make my own.  Nonetheless, God has given us this opportunity to express ourselves in many different ways and this is just a a speck of it.

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...