Thursday, December 11, 2014

THE SMASHING PUMPKINS - MONUMENTS TO AN ELEGY


Corgy
by RC

As of this writing, I am currently trying to download a flash player for this pc, just to play an online radio show from another planet to no avail. I don't know why. Something wrong with their system or something? And as of this writing too I'll be listening to the new Smashing Pumpkins release. I just grab something from Pitchfork which featured Being Beige. And to think that this place or computer shop should be faster than the usual connection considering the services they offered, but then again so what. And I yet have to listen to Billy Corgan's solo release somewhere from from a disc I burned. And whatever happened to Zwan anyways? 'Yes, I don't and I love you." It does made sense after all William H. Corgan.  

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...