Friday, December 19, 2014

THE DIRE DIARY AND THE TEENAGERS OF THE YEAR

I have always been amazed as to how a good recording came to be. How they choose to find the words to express their thoughts, feelings and aspirations. Some cryptic and some are unnecessarily obvious.  But to all the things which were left untold, unplayed, unsung and unhummed, those are the songs that would stay  stored, locked and hidden somewhere.  Again, like houses in ourselves, for which our hearts are to blame.

Yes, one of the records again that accompanied me on those days I needed to be carried safely away to every hurdle I have to glide or soar through. Like defense friendly mechanisms, one has to use for one or two, or three, to the nth to be amused. 

I quote the New Radiant Storm King
"I am an Architect...toss it back and burn the slack away " (The Opposing Engineer Sleeps Alone)

I hear,  I have ears too.  And eyes that can see and read.  Senses that track my movement.  A heart that speaks from within.  Truth has its consequences.  And for all the things that we hate that goes on around and over again, pretending it does not happen.  I still believe in dreams and though I must say I do falter from time to time, the spark shall and will try remain active.  And if at times I fail, I'd be humbled, and if I succeeded at some point, I'd be honored to continue believing that things could somehow bring to light what's stuck in darkness. 

Mine was a tough one.  I meant the cross I have to carry.  Each and every one of us I suppose have their own crosses to bear, their own calling like molded to be.  The call to be this and to be that.  To find his own self to burn the light that is within.  Looking for your own shadow, chasing your own tail, blazing your own trails,  counting your blessings, thinking big, keeping track of time, making sense of your own existence, and bringing your own beer, lol .  . . 

But to find these, one must have to do it alone.    And one might perceive that its all done and begone, through all of these nonsense, meaningless pursuits, one gets to know who were those who was with you along for the ride.  Some might give up and settled for less. At present, especially when holiday comes, and merry-makings seem to distract.  For once, or should I say I've been doing it all along without even noticing it, myself.  Like blind spots, as what it is called.   And for once again, as we somehow do feel the same I suppose.  

Through all the cheers, jeers, laughter, voice and the cacophony, we as I somehow forget our own promises to do what we're really suppose to be doing.  And as our institutions may or can somehow betray, one must try and stay focused, and stay the same.  And at the same time still hold on to the torch, believing that tomorrow will bring forth another age. 

Nobody is ever perfect, as no country ever is as well.  This reality is reflected continuously and is shown all around everyday.  For whichever way we take and travel through, for every misgivings we have and we mistook for the good, or lesser into the lesser to the lesser evil, as Gods and loved ones could just guide us through, I am an architect of my own destiny as you are all as well,



No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...