Monday, July 7, 2014

BOB MOULD - BEAUTY & RUIN


In Bob I Trust
by Ryex Avellanosa

I can still remember the first time I bought one of my most favorite record.  It was Sugar's Copper Blue.  The record just felt right.  The right amount of guitars that go very neat along with its other accompanying instruments.  You get to feel unusually fuzzy or something.  I didn't really care too much about who's behind the music back then.  I later found out of course that Sugar was fronted by no other than the man himself, Bob Mould.  And same as almost all Bobs, Bob Mould'd real name is Robert.  Yes, his name is Robert Arthur Mould.  His was a music I wouldn't mind listening for hours and over and over for days if not weeks. Well and it's not that hard to find that he was associated to some other past and present outfits. Blowoff, Husker Du, Loud Bomb, Sugar and Deep Dish to boot. That's it. Hope you're still soundtripping guys. And I would like to thank an alien from PA for the heads up.

No comments:

METALLICA - 72 SEASONS

I didn't want you to notice that it has been years since I wrote for this blog.  It's been three years since.  I can't believe h...